Sound Chiropractic & Health Sciences Centres is currently seeking a part-time Clinic Assistant to cover hours (8-20 starting off) at our Bedford and/or Dartmouth clinic. As a clinic assistant, your role will be key to the operation and atmosphere of the clinic. As the first point of contact for our valued clients, your role will include (but may not be limited to):
- Answering phones and greeting clients
- Booking appointments
- Preparing files and paperwork for our team of wellness professionals
- Taking payments from clients (cash, debit/credit, insurance, etc)
- Keeping the clinic organized and running smoothly
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following traits and skill set:
- Outgoing and personable with a passion for the wellness and wellbeing of others
- Have a flexible schedule in order to accommodate absences of other clinic assistants as they
- Be familiar with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
- Previous reception experience considered a major asset
- Experience with booking systems and bookkeeping considered an asset
While we appreciate the interest of all those who apply, only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!!
Sound Chiropractic and Health Sciences Centre is a multidisciplinary healthcare clinic. We care about your health and will work with you...