SOS Staffing

SOS Staffing Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very short term temp work
Warehouse - Shipping and Recieving (Former Employee), Arvada, COOctober 16, 2013
The view places i worked for sos were not ssecure,the people i met were good and hard working.
Amazing Company
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Lehi, UTOctober 14, 2013
Working for SOS has made me understand what hard labor truly is, co workers were amazing and taught me proper ways to do daily tasks.
Data Entry, Creating Packets, Setting up and attending meeting
Contracted Employee (Former Employee), Ogden, UTOctober 3, 2013
Pros: very flexable they let me have time off to go to my sons graduation
I would transcribe notes from a recorder from meetings, enter data into the computer for projects that were to be reviewed.

I learned about historical homes and the restrictions that are placed on them. Any changes that the homeowner wants done, including painting, must be approved by Ogden City Planning Department.

The management was outstanding. – more... They were very patient with me while I learned what to do as I was filling in for a fulltime permanent employee who had been in a car accident.

My coworkers were also awesome and very helpful. If there were things I didn't understand she would explain it to me or she would take it to do herself if she had time.

Learning what the job entailed and trying to make sure that I did what was expected of me.

The people that I worked with, the help that I received and the appreciation I received when my placement was complete. – less
Always changing like weather - challanging and exciting
Invoicing Coordinator (Current Employee), Trevose, PASeptember 30, 2013
Pros: bagels and pretzels weekly
Cons: commute each day is over 90 minutes each way
This is not SOS Staffing as listed above. We have small groups of people in each department that worked well together as a team when necessary. We were usually working separately as most of our jobs didn't depend on each others. My daily job there was to process the bank deposits checks, wires and ACH that came in each morning. I was also responsible – more... for invoicing our office, Texas and for Canada on a daily basis. I also had to invoice for intercompany memos and if we recevied any payments for invoices to our office for them. I worked with Tricare (government)to process any contract billing on a monthly basis. Communicated with sales on issues with invoice requests and tried to resolve any billing or collection issues or application for special invoicing. The most enjoyable part of the job was to put together the pieces of incomplete information as it also was the most difficult.
Management was changed over the last year so it has been challenging. Some are great to work with some not so much. – less
Working At SOS Staffing
Production Line Worker (Former Employee), Ogden, UTSeptember 26, 2013
I really liked working at SOS Staffing. I was a great time working at Lofthouse the cookie factory, and American Nutrition the dog food plant.
My workplace
Service Desk Agent and Administrator (Former Employee), Midrand, GPSeptember 25, 2013
My typical day at word was good and i enjoyed every moment off it. I have learned allot of new programs, and to work in group. Management was also good i had great people working with me. The most enjoyable part of my job was the people in the office they were great and happy to come to work every day,
not good
General Laborer (Former Employee), Pocatello, IDSeptember 24, 2013
they only send who they think should go out anywhere, ive worked at sos staffing for many years and no work at all given to me no matter how many times i call
not good agency
Production Worker (Former Employee), Ogden, UTSeptember 23, 2013
horrible at getting jobs and doesnt stand by their employees at all.
It was not managed well.
DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 20, 2013
While it was busy and exciting the management style was cumbersom.
Fast pace and good people to work for
Service Technician (Former Employee), Grand Junction, COSeptember 18, 2013
great place to work for, great hours and understanding supervisor
good place to work in
packaging and shipping (Former Employee), Chanhassen, MNSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: great manager to work with
Cons: far away
The job is nice but it does not have a health insurance. The benefit is ok and the break-time is ok too.
Production Associate (Former Employee), Ogden, UTAugust 29, 2013
A typical day at work is very smooth. I learned how to do inventory and food perparation.
This is a temp agency
Temp (Former Employee), Navasota, TXAugust 25, 2013
They people were very nice and helpful at SOS staffing. I was a temporary worker during the holiday season and they worked hard to find me placement. even if it was tremporary
Operator
Operator of Haul Truck (Former Employee), Gillette, WYAugust 23, 2013
Operator of a Haul Truck at a coal mine
Cleaning and general housekeeping of coal truck.
Best Temp Agency I've worked for
Production Labor (Former Employee), Prosser, WAAugust 14, 2013
Pros: actually had work with companies interested in keeping you if you work hard and show initiative
Cons: as temp being first to be sent home early on slow days
SOS is by far the best temp agency I've worked for, and I've worked for quite a few over the past couple years.
Great staff, found me some small things to do the first few weeks , but got me into a more full time temp job quickly , 2 months later was hired on permanent rather than being kicked to the curb once the few months of need ended which is what – more... I've become accustomed to.
Worked in production labor,
SOS staff on site by far more qualified and hard working than other temps. – less
reliable company
Otterbox Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), COAugust 13, 2013
Pros: dress code, free soda/coffee/tea, and free fresh fruit weekly.
Cons: was a contract position in a will-to-hire state. varying shift times and days.
I can honestly say that after working for Otterbox i can claim to be an Expert in Customer Service. There is probably no company out there that has better customer service then Otterbox, and SoS Staffing gave me the opportunity to work for them.
good team
Security LLC Security Officer (Current Employee), dallas txAugust 3, 2013
good development team, will help to place you at posts that that'll develop intended skills
Great invorment
Equipment Operator (Former Employee), MIDLANDAugust 2, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
pioneer offered better pay,benifits,hours. And I worked for schlumberger threw sos. I rolled over perminetly in dec of 2011.
oganized friendly
procution/inspector (Former Employee), ogden utJuly 29, 2013
Pros: advancement
Cons: long hours
having new opportunities all the time. management and co workers were always nice and very helpful the hardest part was working 12 hours and not seeing my daughter as much and my favorite part was learning something new everyday
good company
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 29, 2013
fast pace work safe good nice people nothing good work enviroment

About SOS Staffing

When a small or midsized business is short on labor, SOS Staffing Services answers the call for help. Founded in 1973, the company – Read more