Sorrento's Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Overall Great place
Cashier/Managment (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA24 August 2015
Worked there for numerous years. Great people loved the job duties I had to perform. The food is great and the staff is kind. Overall, the place is clean and nice.
Pros
free lunch, great pay
Cons
no breaks, no advancement
GREAT place to work
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Fort Madison, Iowa29 March 2015
If you are good at your line of work, have a neat appearance and area a dependable worker - there is ample opportunity here to make some really good money. Small family orientated business
Worked with some skilled people
Restaurant Server (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX11 May 2014
This is not an easy thing to do, Sorrento's has been the most unusual place I've yet to employed. I dislike changing jobs I do like the comfort of become part of the team; working toward a common goal.
What I'll take away form Sorrento's is how humble and submissive one may have to be in order to keep the job. Of coursre be humble is part of taking care of guests. The hardest part of the job was trying to understand the culture of the owner. For so long I felt like property not so much a person. And for sure the best part is and would be the satisfaction of my guests. When the man shakes your hand and says we'll ask for you again and sometimes the hostess would take my hand kiss my cheeck and say I made the night special. Thats the best.
Pros
The guest the guest the guest
Cons
Management by FEAR
Great atmoshphere and working environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Madison, IA7 May 2012
Great atmoshpere and working environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with regular customers who become like family.