We are currently seeking an energetic, detail-oriented, self-starter to join our Law Clerk team. As a member of the Law Clerk team, the incumbent will primarily support the professionals in the Real Estate group.
- Managing files from beginning to end of transactions including purchase and sales, bank/mortgage financings of residential transactions, re-financings, title clean-ups, and conducting all due diligence searches (including off-title enquiries) in connection with real estate acquisitions, conducting and reviewing title searches, registering documents and drafting requisitions
- Negotiating and finalizing title insurance policies
- Drafting and coordinating correspondence and legal documents
- Drafting closing documents (including status reports, final reports)
- Organizing files/closings
- Other duties as required
- 2 years Residential experience and proficient in EREG/Teraview, Conveyancer and PC Law
- Possess a broad foundation of legal concepts, experience and applications relevant to the practice of residential real estate law
- Ability to deal with changing priorities and busy practices
- Meeting strict deadlines with excellent multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and client service skills
- Ability to work with strong personalities, while under pressure
- Confident and dependable with strong initiative and the ability to work both independently and in a team oriented atmosphere
Kindly forward your resume quoting Real Estate Law Clerk in your subject line.
Indeed - 9 months ago