We are currently seeking an energetic, detail-oriented, self-starter to join our Law Clerk team. As a member of the Law Clerk team, the incumbent will primarily support the professionals in the Real Estate group.
- Managing files from beginning to end of transactions including purchase and sales, bank/mortgage financings of residential transactions, re-financings, title clean-ups, and conducting all due diligence searches (including off-title enquiries) in connection with real estate acquisitions, conducting and reviewing title searches, registering documents and drafting requisitions
- Negotiating and finalizing title insurance policies
- Drafting and coordinating correspondence and legal documents
- Drafting closing documents (including status reports, final reports)
- Organizing files/closings
- Other duties as required
- 2 years Residential experience and proficient in EREG/Teraview, Conveyancer and PC Law
- Possess a broad foundation of legal concepts, experience and applications relevant to the practice of residential real estate law
- Ability to deal with changing priorities and busy practices
- Meeting strict deadlines with excellent multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and client service skills
- Ability to work with strong personalities, while under pressure
- Confident and dependable with strong initiative and the ability to work both independently and in a team oriented atmosphere
Kindly forward your resume quoting Real Estate Law Clerk in your subject line.
Sorrenti Law prides itself on providing high quality, cost effective, and personalized client service. Prompt response to client...