Sony Employee Reviews

Found 91 reviews matching the search
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Intolerance of your present creates your future.
Quality Inspector/Auditor (Former Employee) –  Leslie and Eglington9 July 2012
Overall I enjoyed working in the company of my superiors and subordinates. I don't expect change in others in the first place. whereas I change self according to situations. I loved the job I did and made most of it.

My Principle - Don't complain about what you permit.
Pros
a fair share of benefits - word, deed and action.
Cons
yes is time controlling us, at the same time adapt & be willing to situations
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Very friendly environment
General Operator in the CD/DVD (Former Employee) –  Toronto1 June 2012
Sony is the one best organization. Company has gave me lots off opportunity to develop my personal and professional skills. This company has equal employment environment and very flexible working conditions. Company always treated as second family.
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Challenging yet fulfilling
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON24 April 2012
Managing staff , inventory, sales targets and dealing with corporate clients and regular customers. Participating in Local marketing events and voluntering for the childrens make a wish foundation . Most enjoyable part of my career here was growing the business and watching satisfied clients
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Productive and busy work environment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  North York, ON11 April 2012
A typical day at work consisted of me running a machine and making sure I was meeting production goals.I was able to advance to this position from a temp position thanks to recognition from management. My supervisor was very observant and noticed all details. This led to a work atmosphere were everyone was very focused. The hardest part of the job was when we would face issues with the equipment because it slowed production.The most enjoyable part the job was the chance to co-operate with my co-workers towards a common goal.
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
SONY DADC IS DOWNSIZING
DISTRIBUTION CREDIT PROCESSING (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 March 2012
SONY DADC IS CURRENTLY REORGANIZING ITSELF AND LOTS OF CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE... MORE TOWARDS DOLLAR VALUE. LOTS OF EMPLOYEES ARE BEING LAID OFF.
Pros
this company is going to last...since it is sony.
Cons
no job security
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
A good Experience
Returns Department (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 March 2012
It was a creative experience working at Sony DADC company. I learned the organizational skills from this work place.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
far from house
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Retraiter de chez Sony du Canada apres 22 ans
Directeur de compte majeur (Former Employee) –  Montreal-ouest, QC11 October 2016
La technologie évolue et ceci à continuée a maintenir ma passion et ma jeunesse.

La pression est constante dans un marcher difficile, mais le support de l’équipe est omniprésent!

C’est un temps de ma vie qui restera à toujours marquer. Bonne chance à la relève !
Pros
Route et nouveautés
Cons
Pression et marché extrêmement compétitif
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Bon evironnement de travail
Assitant gérant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 August 2016
Tres bonne compagnie reconnue par tous , Ils ont du fermer leur chaine de magasin
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Environnement agréable et productif.
Technicien en électronique (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 November 2015
Sous-contractant de Sony, j'effectuait les réparations de caméras et d'écran LCD.
Pros
Café gratuit
Cons
Aucun
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Une journée dans mon poste de coordonnatrice
Coordonnatrice régional (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 October 2014
Avec mon équipe, nous avons assurer d'être les ambassadeurs de la marque au détail a travers la province. Avec la compétition toujours intense et présente, nous assurions de bien éduquer le personnels afin qu'ils puissent à leurs tour, devenir nos ambassadeurs avec leurs clientéles. Nos clients, magasins d'électronique, étaient visités régulièrement afin d'assurer une présence et en emplacement de choix pour notre marque. Stratégies, négociations, étaient des tâches régulières de tous les jours, et ce, afin d'assurer une mise en marché et un emplacement de premier choix.
Pros
l'échange avec les clients afin d'arriver à un point d'accord commun
Cons
restrictions au niveau des détaillants et leurs système de commandes
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport

See more Sony reviews

You may want to try:

Overall rating

4.1
Based on 1,982 reviews
5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star

Ratings by category

Work/Life Balance
3.9
Salary/Benefits
3.8
Job Security/Advancement
3.5
Management
3.7
Culture
3.9