Sonitrol Security Systems Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Temp job at Sonitrol
Accounts Payable / Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 11, 2014
I was hired by a temp agency to work at Sonitrol for Accounts Payables/Collections. My job was to call on delinquent accounts and take payments and make payment arrangements. The job was easy, the people were friendly and the overall atmosphere was nice.
Pros
i liked the job and the offices were nice
Cons
didn't want to pay me what i was worth
Great Place to Work. ( Learn that hard work pays off.)
General Office Clerk, AP Clerk (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 21, 2012
Sonitrol Security Systems

My first real office position; I worked for a private owner.
This position prepared me to work in most front offices, I became the assistance to the Office Manager, data entry, typing letters, contracts, code cards, filing, front desk receptionist,mailing, supported staff in the Accounting Department, AP, and AR month-end reports, Sales Department making cold calls for the appointments for the sales representatives.
Pros
first one hour lunch, great healthcare
Cons
some employee put their work off on others.
I am a self starter, organized hard worker able to multi-task and prioritize daily duties.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 26, 2012
I typed proposals for salesmen. Created reports for the President and Vice President of the company. Created job folders for the Technicians. Created and maintained customer database. Answered a multi-line phone system. Helped create sales leads. I was usually the only person in the office but worked well with all my co-workers. Hardest part of my job was to keep myself busy towards the end of my time working there. The most enjoyable part of the job was being busy.
A very experienced team for any needed support
Central Station Operator (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 23, 2012
I had the opportunity to work with some very experienced technicians form whom I learned a great deal that I probably wouldn't have found out at other jobs. The staff believes in, and adheres to, a very high standard. Their professionalism is second to none.
Pros
a huge amount of experience to draw from, a belief in a high standard.

4.2