Sonic Enclosures is a growing company in Delta, BC, and is seeking people interested in full time employment for three assemblers.
The Assembler will be responsible for assembling and insulating Electrical Houses. Previous cladding assembly, sheet metal or welding experience is an asset.
We have positions on days and nights.
Days: Monday - Friday from 6:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Nights: Monday - Thursday from 3:00 PM to 1:30 AM
Please apply only if you are able and willing to work on
any of these shifts.
- Determine/ Follow layout and installation procedures
- Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- Load and unload equipment
- Assemble and install interior and exterior sheets
- Insulate house
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Checking production and material to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Cut materials using power tools or by hand
- The ability to follow engineer drawings, blueprints or work order specifications to determine layout and installation procedures
- Capable of operating required measuring instruments
- Standing for extended periods
- Able/willing to learn to operate overhead crane and hand tools
- Repetitive tasks, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Hand-eye co-ordination
- Able to work well under pressure when required to meet deadlines
The successful applicant must have a superior work ethic, excellent time management skills, positive attitude, capable of working alone or in a team environment, and be able to follow instructions and be committed to safe work practices.
Through over 41 years, Sonic Enclosures has built a reputation for integrity, uncompromising quality, and engineering excellence in the...