This is not an accounting or receptionist position
Sonax is looking for an enthusiast, reliable, and detail oriented Product Data Clerk to join our Sales and Marketing team. In this role, the successful candidate will play an integral role within our e-commence division in ensuring all products information are correctly listed and presented to the eyes of our online customers.
In this position you will actively research, review, and verify our online products information, handle customer reviews, as well as accurately maintain large volume of product information.
Job Duties include:
- Cross reference information and examine forms for discrepancies and inconsistencies
- Maintain products information accuracy of SKUs, categories, description, etc
- Report discrepancies, inaccuracy, mislabeling, or miscategorized product data to the marketing team
- Work closely with the sales & marketing team to verify and ensure accuracy of current product information
- Manage and maintain customer reviews
Who you are?
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to perform repetitive and routine tasks on an ongoing basis
- Someone with excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision and with direction from multiple leads.
- An individual with the ability to cross reference high level of information for accuracy
- An expert in English writing, editing, and proofing
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel
If you think you would be a fit for this role and for our organization, please apply with your cover letter, resume, and wage expectations.
We appreciate your time and interest in joining the Sonax team; however only those shortlisted will be contacted.
This is a full-time permanent position
Location: South Surrey (24th and 192nd)