Job Title: PROCUREMENT COORDINATOR
The PROCUREMENT COORDINATOR is responsible for analyzing and entering all transactions related to maintaining accurate inventory and logistics. The coordinator works with planning, purchasing, production, warehousing, ecommerce, logistics and distribution and will work amongst the Supply Chain Team, the Logistics Team and the Production Team.
The ideal candidate has worked in inventory and logistics in the apparel and has 2+ years experience in their respective field. You must be able to work independently and among a team and within organizational timelines, deadlines and milestones on a variety of projects.
This position is located out of head office in North Vancouver, BC.
- 2+ years in an apparel inventory & logistics role
- Maintain a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity for all revenue channels
- Coordinate product delivery schedules with vendors/customers to ensure deadlines are met
- Communicate with freight forwarder/broker for all shipments
- Create and maintain weekly inventory lists, variance sheets, courier expense sheets
- Provide ad hoc reports to internal and external customers as required
- Ability to multi task and work under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word and especially Excel is a MUST)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Works well independently, as well as part of a team
- Ecommerce experience is a plus
If these sounds like a great next step for you and you meet the above requirements please send your resume and a cover letter to Ken Hyatt-Shaw quoting "Procurement Coordinator – Sombrio, North Vancouver” in the subject line.