We are seeking software developers, one on a full-time (REF: 20130228-001) and one on a part-time (REF: 20130228-002) basis, to participate in our software development and implementation projects in Canada as well as abroad.
Qualified applicants are required to live in the Greater Toronto Area, possess strong oral and written communication skills, and work well alone and collaboratively in a dynamic and international environment. Fluency in English is a must. Due to the international leg of our development team, fluency in Turkish would be a strong asset.
- Proficiency with C#, .NET and Oracle.
- Experience in, or eagerness to learn, Active Server Pages.
- Experience working with object-oriented design and transactional databases.
- Experience in a developer role in web-based transactional systems and/or mobile route accounting systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and source control systems.
- For the full-time position: Ability and willingness to travel without restrictions (within Canada and/or abroad) where needed.
- A degree in Computer Science or Programming is preferred, but consideration will also be given to those without such degree or with another technical degree, provided that they meet the aforementioned criteria.
Those interested, please forward your CV to recruitment @ solvira.com for review. Please ensure your e-mail’s subject line includes the reference code of the position(s) you are interested.
Indeed - 16 months ago