Service Technician / Installer
A dynamic organization representing premium office furniture manufacturers in Western Canada, Solutions Workplace Furnishings is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join our team immediately in the role of Service Technician/Installer. In this role, you will focus on specialized service needs, perform warranty and repair work, as well as install customers’ products at a professional level. The position is full-time with occasional overtime offering a competitive salary with excellent company benefits and is based in Edmonton.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Product knowledge across all furniture lines the company epresents
- Adept mechanically and competent with the safe use of tools and equipment
- Trouble shooting, detail diagnostics of issues and researching parts required
- Ability to self-manage and take ownership of assignment results
- Prompt and responsive follow-up to customer needs
- 1–2 years in similar role
- Excellent communication skills, including accuracy, clarity and completeness in documentation
- Ability to interpret technical information
- Strong computer skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Full driver’s license; comfortable driving a service van
If you believe you are a professional who fits this position, please forward your cover letter and resume to the attention of Troy.