Solutions – Your Organized Living Store is a proud to be Canadian retailer specializing in storage and organization products for the home and office, with 14 stores in Ontario and growing steadily. We have continuously placed in the Top 100 and Next 100 lists of the fastest growing companies in Canada. Our mission is to provide each customer with innovative solutions to help simplify their life, as well as create a positive, organized and inspiring place to shop and work.
We are currently recruiting Key Holders with retail experience, and demonstrated ability to lead and motivate store staff to achieve daily sales goals.
- Manage sales floor to maximize customer service, sales and operational performance
- Create and maintain a proactive staffing schedule in order to maximize productivity and minimize costs
- Maintain merchandise presentation to company standards
- Positively impact sales and customer service by providing support, training and career development for the team
- Build customer relationships by providing prompt and exceptional sales and after-sales service, and ensuring staff do the same
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Applicable retail experience with proven ability to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building customer loyalty
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills and an ability to share your knowledge and learning
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational ability
- Ability to express ideas clearly both in written and oral communications
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office, POS and inventory systems
- Flexibility to work shifts within retail store hours of operations
Salary: $11.25 per hour
If you are passionate about retail, customer service and are looking to launch your retail management career, we want to hear from you!
Apply via e-mail with your cover letter and resume. Please include "Key Holder" in your subject line.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resumes, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.