Solutions - Your Organized Living Store is PROUD to be a Canadian retailer specializing in storage and organization products for the home and office and everything in between, with 14 stores in Ontario we are growing steadily. We have continuously placed in the Top 100 and Next 100 lists of the fastest growing companies in Canada. Our mission is to provide each customer with innovative solutions to help simplify their life, as well as create a positive, organized and inspiring place to shop and work. We are currently recruiting a District Manager to manage 14 of our stores.
- Supports the Company vision through ownership and accountability for Company’s overall sales and profitability
- Provides leadership and management of stores within assigned district.
- Leads and drives Sales Managers to execute their job duties by creating a fun, challenging, and rewarding sales driven culture.
- Maximize store volume through sales managers (Sales and Profit) in accordance with all store and company goals, policies, and procedures
- Ensure your assigned district is maintaining the ultimate customer experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years multi-unit Retail Management experience
- Ability to recruit and train effectively
- Ability to implement and follow company procedures, including but not limited to loss prevention paperwork, returns, markdowns, new hire store scheduling, terminations and warnings
- Expert leadership abilities
- Must be able to travel
- Lead by example, serving as the role model in all aspects and functions of the business, including but not limited to personal conduct, fashionable dress and attendance
- Maintain professional, positive and enthusiastic work behavior at all times
- Maintain an orderly system for planning, follow through, and completion of tasks
- Ability to understand the priorities and urgency of the business to achieve the goals of the Company
Salary: $60,000 to $80,000
Perks: Company Car, Cell Phone, Laptop and Sales Perks
Joining the Solutions family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring organized solutions to our customers. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless.
Indeed - 5 months ago