We are looking for an experienced and versatile office Manager/Executive Assistant for our busy and fast growing company. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong administrative and communication skills, show confidence, responsibility and capability.
We desire someone who is broad-minded, self-motivated, and can handle the demands of a busy work environment. Essentially, he/she must be a "take charge" professional who can get things done regardless of obstacles.
The right candidate may have experience from different kinds of businesses; however, experience in food and beverage or retail industry is an advantage.
This position reports directly to the CEO, hence a high sense of judgment and tactfulness is greatly desired.
Key responsibilities include:
- Head, coordinate, maintain and improve on the company's ongoing calendared marketing initiatives and other ad hoc projects.
- Overall organization and management of the office which also services 3 busy retail locations and a production facility.
- First point of contact for internal and external requests including: catering orders, wholesale orders and retail issues.
- Maintain all company meetings and special events schedules.
- Monitor, manage and improve on the efficiency and interdependent communications between the retail stores.
- Manage the online system for catering and order processing.
- Managing the printing and distribution of merchandising materials for the 3 retail locations.
- Performing some reception duties like taking calls and documentation of business messages.
- Initiate, coordinate and manage recurring business activities and communicate effectively with the 3 retail stores.
- Plan and support sales and marketing initiatives.
- Ensure that there is an adequate office supply for the head office and all the retail stores.
- Organize the CEO's business schedule, meetings, office and files.
- Set up systems and procedures as required to ensure smooth and efficient running of the office.
- Assist the CEO with communication to all the 3 retail stores
- Manage ad hoc projects as assigned by the CEO.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma and a minimum of Five (5) years of experience in a comparable position.
- Experience in a multi-unit business environment is desirable.
- Great communication skills with experience in drafting business correspondence.
- Proficiency with MS Office & Google Apps.
- Capable of exercising good judgment, understanding extent of authority and protecting confidential information.
- Demonstrates excellent leadership & organizational skills.
- Must be proactive & posses problem solving skills.
- A sense of humor with the ability to remain calm during times of high activity.
If you are the right person for us, please apply, including a one page cover letter telling us why you'd be perfect for the job!