Sol Cuisine Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Sometime we have free Lunch
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 January 2017
I've been working with this company for a couple of years, getting qualified for a raise or salary increase is like pulling healthy teeth. This workplace no heating, air condition and proper ventilation. I will not recommend this company to work with.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Heavy Works
New creative opportunity
PRODUCTION LINE SUPERVISOR (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 February 2016
Sol Cuisine is a company that is based on making tofu dishes and products. Great team to work with. Small team but effective. I learned to time management with a small team to meet deadlines. The hardest part of this job was the work environment. Different from a typical restaurant kitchen which required me to adjust and adapt and for a good cause. The enjoyable part of this job was the learning experience.
Weekly Progress report
General labor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 October 2012
There i come to know about the food package system. I Came to know about the difference between the GMO product and Non GMO product . What environment need to freeze uncooked food and all that.
Pros
treat when we complete the target on time
Cons
overtime hours
excellent engagement of employees and employers in work
packaging of burgers (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 April 2012
every day working here was a special because of excellent working environment and team work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sol Cuisine. Our community is ready to answer.

Sol Cuisine Reviews by Location