SoilVision Systems Ltd. has built a reputation as a fast-growing innovative company providing
leading edge software & consulting to the worldwide geotechnical engineering community.
This is an excellent job opportunity for motivated individuals looking to play a key role in
geotechnical software development for a rapidly expanding company.
- Development of geotechnical software with a focus on database and 3D graphical implementation.
- Review and understand technical documentation including test plans, requirements specifications, database diagrams, design specifications.
- Test, discover, and document software defects.
- Documenting design and code based upon company standards.
- New product development
- Participate in team design reviews.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science
- Minimum two (2) years work experience.
- (Geotechnical) Engineering classes or training is beneficial but not required
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of programming practices.
- Familiarity with C#.NET, VB.NET and/or Java languages (object oriented technologies - OOP) an asset.
- Knowledge of database environments such as Access, SQL Server, MySQL or ORACLE database software would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of 3D graphics programming using OpenGL
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines.
Competitive salary package & attractive benefits offered.
Applications are to be received no later than September 1, 2014.
For further information regarding this position, contact Murray Fredlund (306) 477-3324
or e-mail your resume with three references to murray at soilvision.com. For more information
about our company visit our website at www.soilvision.com.