Software Guidance & Assistance Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Contract Company
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL5 December 2017
They are the usual contract company. Benefits could be better. They should consider upgrading employees with a raise after initial contract. I would recommend them.
Pros
Cons
Solid, family run company.
Business Development / Account Management (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL4 December 2017
I have learned a lot at SGA through all kinds of great mentors within the company. IT Staffing is very competitive and together with my colleagues we have made every effort to shorten the gap of acquisition time to secure large, enterprise accounts.
Not a fun place to work :o(
Sales (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, New York2 September 2015
Very pushy group and doesn't allow time to ramp up. Internally it is total chaos with many report to's. If they would just leave you alone giving you time to prove your success it may be tolerable.

They really are mainly interested in entry level candidates so they can program them which is sad. You can't teach experience and within this business, it takes just that.
Pros
Cons
Good Contracting Company
IT Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DE2 September 2013
They made it easy to manage my time and insurance.

They didn't look for another position for me when I completed my contract
Cut throat
Administrative Assistant Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NY23 April 2013
Recruiting is a cut throat business, not to be entered by the faint of heart. My time here was not as pleasurable as my previous positions. I would not recommend this as a career choice.