Softline Solutions AB Inc. is a large player in safety surfacing industry in Alberta. Our Edmonton office is currently recruiting a logistics coordinator. Softline offers competitive wages and a good benefit package*.
*Benefit package available after 6 months from date of employment.
- Shipping and Receiving
- Verify orders and stock management
- Sort orders and arrange logistics
- Load and unload trailers
- Hand Tools Management (site assignment managing)
- Heavy Equipment Management (site assignment managing)
- Create documentation for shipments
- Generate daily reports
- Communicate with operations crew – administration duties
- Maintain health and safety records
- Negotiate and arrange carrier services
- Organize and manage warehouse using lead techniques
- Arrange tool and equipment repairs.
- Grade 12 diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of general warehouse experience
- Forklift training (an asset)
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Highly organized, results oriented and ability to work in a multi-function team environment
- Candidate must be flexible and willing to adapt to changing priorities as required
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete tasks to a high degree of accuracy
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Maintain confidentiality and manage sensitive information appropriately
Please send your resume be responding to this advertisement or by facsimile to 780 462 0863.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Softline Solutions AB Inc. is a large player in safety surfacing industry in Alberta. As a surfacing construction company Softline services...