Softchoice Employee Review

High tech fast-paced work environment
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  East13 December 2013
If you work at the headquarters you can bring your dog to work.
If you're in a US remote office there is not much of a work atmosphere as you're independent, on the road and making your own schedule most of the time.
It's a very young company with a focus on a "drinking" culture. In the main office they have Beer Cart Friday.
Hardest part of the job is brand recognition in the US and building a new client base.
Most enjoyable part of the job is the freedom and flexibility to make your own schedule and building relationships with your clients.

Other Softchoice Employee Reviews

Excellent Company
Helpdesk Technical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON26 January 2018
Softchoice is a great company to work for from the management to the culture to the belief system.
I have learned a lot working at Softhoice and given the opportunity to take on tasks beyond my job duties.
The office is dog friendly.
The culture is diverse and awesome
The hardest part of the job is trying not to love the company. lol
Nothing is hard about my job however I encounter challenges often which makes my job an excellent learning opportunity.
Pros
Free Lunches, Dog Friendly, Recognition, Benefits, and Tuition Reimbursement
Softchoice
Event Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 January 2018
Softchoice is a great place to work, it has an amazing culture and is big on promoting within.

Management is very inviting, understanding and is willing to work with you to ensure that you succeed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Softchoice. Our community is ready to answer.