Softchoice

Softchoice Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, Ontario, CanadaAugust 9, 2015
Pros: personal freedom
Cons: terrible marketing initiatives
The hardest part of the job were the lack of resources and failure to present the best projects to customers, the most enjoyable were the friends I met. I learned a lot in terms of managing my calendar and taking ownership of my work. Management needs to focus more on individual growth of reps and stay consistent and be a leader
Nice on the outside rotten on the inside
Operation (Former Employee), TorontoNovember 14, 2014
Pros: the people
Cons: the pay, the senior leadership team
Yes the people are great, senior leadership team is a joke. The company is tanking, and they treat anyone that's not in sales as a second class citizen almost. Having worked there for 4 years... Yes you want to go in because of the people... But even that is diminishing since they will basically hire anyone since they want to pay you 35k and expect you to work 12 hours every month and quarter end.
No commecnt
Corporate Talent Advisor - North America (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 1, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: manager
Enjoyed the open concept office and area.
Co-workers were good people
Management needs help
ATS was a joke for a IT business solutions company
Vendor Sales Specialist / Pre Sales Architect (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 20, 2014
Probably one of the very few Companies who allow to take your Dog to work
Multi Vendor UC environment
System Consultant (Current Employee), Oakville, ONMarch 7, 2014
Worked on designing and integrating various multi vendor complex projects.
Have fun and working hard
Desktop Support Analyst (Current Employee), Coquitlam, BCAugust 2, 2013
Get to work, unpack the PCs,
I learned about teamwork...to work together as a team.
I love what I do I don't see any hardest part of the job.
When the project done on time that the most enjoyable part of the job.
A great company to start or grow your career!
People and Growth (Current Employee), TorontoApril 4, 2013
Pros: friendly, career growth, training, pay
Softchoice has two distinct personalities. On one side, it's incredibly competitive, driven and innovative. There's a constant stream of training to help people succeed. It rewards strong performances – more... and has a lot of opportunity for advancement and growth - vertically and laterally.

On the other side, Softchoice has a great, fun culture. With dogs in most offices, paid volunteer time, charity work, a strong Corp Social Responsibility policy and beer cart Fridays, there is definitely a softer side to Softchoice.

People that are successful here are able to balance both sides, recognizing that hard work and a focus on success means you get to appreciate the added perks. The company reinvests in itself and the future looks bright. – less

About Softchoice

Softchoice’s mission is simple: to help organizations use technology to become more productive, more competitive and ultimately, – Read more