Resource(s) will deliver solutions for automating the capture of documents, interfacing with other applications and automating business processes using workflows.
The main focus of the contracted resource will be to provide application maintenance and enhancements in a release structure. Other support activities may include providing business knowledge and technical support.
In general, key aspects of the role are:
- Administering OpenText Livelink, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, OmniRIM and Ascent Capture;
- Managing security on Livelink and SharePoint following a standard framework;
- Identifying client requirements and specifying resulting system changes;
- Programming planned enhancements;
- Developing custom workflows in SharePoint and Livelink;
- Supporting the acceptance testing environments;
- Ensuring applications adhere to department standards;
- Providing on call support after regular business hours on an as needed basis;
- Working with automated tools used to support the application; and
- Maintaining documentation of the application including business/technical design, standards and guidelines, etc.
Supervisory duties are not required at this time, although the successful Resource(s) may be responsible for providing direction on projects and/or tasks.
The successful candidate(s) must possess excellent interpersonal skills and experience in communicating directly with the client community, along with a proven ability to function within a team. Resources must also possess excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills.
Education and past experience should be in keeping with that required to fully understand the technical aspects of the tasks.
"We deliver highly responsive and benefit based business solutions that bridge our client's execution gaps through a culture of teamwork and...