Sodexo

Sodexo Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Production - production - production
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Novi, MIAugust 6, 2014
Pros: daily meal
Cons: hourly wage
An environment to do just as instructed and
no options for free thinking.
informative
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee), Lanchester, ENGAugust 6, 2014
During my time at the school I learned a great deal about catering and i believe the experiences helped my through my later school life by excelling in my GCSEs
Awesome company and great employees
Marketing Intern/ Student Manager (Current Employee), Davenport, IAAugust 5, 2014
Pros: free food, awesome experience, flexible hours
Cons: n/a
Gained experience in both social media management and event planning.

co workers were extremely helpful and friendly.
Productive workplace with a great focus on family first.
Facilities Project Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 5, 2014
Productive workplace with a great focus on each employee being able to take care of family first.
Very Secure and responsilbe challenging postion that wil enable me to utilize my abilities and potential to the fullest extent.
Food Server (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAAugust 5, 2014
I love to work very hard motivate myself and get my job done on time. I learn to be professional and that it make your a very successful great worker. I learn how to manage things and task well I am a quick learner, The hardest part of my job is not having a great team of workers that's willing to put in plenty of effort and time in their work the most – more... enjoyable part of my job is being positive about what I'm doing I like to be positive and have a great attitude. – less
Corporate Sodexo
Operations Director (Current Employee), Troy, NYAugust 5, 2014
A great company to achieve work/life balance, but with new salary structures it is difficult to make a decent salary for the amount of work you put in day to day.
This company seemed to be somewhat disorganized.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Macomb, ILAugust 4, 2014
My position was dissolved at the end of the spring semester. This position did not give me the openings for advancement and did not use my management abilities to the best of my abilities.
WORK HORD FOR PENNIES
Utility Worker (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAAugust 4, 2014
Pros: get away from home!
Cons: stay broke cuz you don't make enough!
Sodexo Is A good Company But Your Under Paid... Not WOTH THE TIME OR MONEY!
Great company if you get the right location.
Executive Chef (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZ/Berkeley, CA/Auburn, ALAugust 2, 2014
I was hired in 2008 and was promoted 2 times during my career with them. The final incentives (raises) and benefits are some of the best I have ever had. If it weren't for being laid-off, I would probably still be there.

The unit management is top notch, they make sure to hire the best hourly employees, and treat them with the utmost respect.
Rude Management
FOOD SERVER (Current Employee), Smithfield, RIAugust 1, 2014
Pros: always extra hours to pick up, free food, diverse, friendly coworkers
Cons: short breaks, rude management, hard to get into the union( pay raise)
I had a the rudest Manager that I'd have ever had. She treated her employees like dirt, made remarks about her employees not being able to complete a task correctly because their lack of being able to speak english, in other words she treated us like animals. Even with all the complaints she had gotten Sodexo did nothing about it. The other managers – more... felt the same way about her also. – less
Lower level Management wasn't to bad Higher only cared about looking good to coorperate.
Food service Worker (Former Employee), Fort Meade, MDAugust 1, 2014
Pros: lunches were free, half-hour lunch, uniforms, healthcare
Cons: short hours, (less than 36), no advancement
Spent a little over a year working for them. Applied for a management position, they never even considered my application even though I had managerial experience and am a retired NG Officer. Then they hired the cash manager after saying the reason they weren't filling the position was no applicants had vending experience.
Good culture and benefits, great work life balance
Retail Operations Manager (Former Employee), DallasAugust 1, 2014
Pros: generally well run company for the size with good benefits and culture.
Cons: i got laid off because of poor planning and projections by my former boss's boss. he was demoted.
For a very large corporation Sodexo does a good job maintaining its internal culture and positive relationships with staff at all levels. The pay is great and benefits are pretty good. Training is generally good, and internal programs such as marketing, safety training, food safety, etc are well devised, thorough, and robust.
excellent hours
Line Cook (Former Employee), Franklin, INAugust 1, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
good company to work, their stock is good to invest in for your 401K.
Sodexo were a good company to work for.
Mail Provider / Postal Assistant (Former Employee), GosforthJuly 30, 2014
Pros: free sandwich provide sodexo staff only.
Cons: 37
I have been work for Sodexo over 1 years which I almost very busy person and the transport and mail collection.
A hard days' headace.
FANS III (Current Employee), Macon, GAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: workers work hard while others show to get a check
A typical work day involves no successful organization for teamwork and its basically a self starter work place.
Productive and good work environment
Cleaner (Former Employee), Brighton, ENGJuly 30, 2014
Everyday would require us to use a rotor to see what daily tasks would be done, ranging from bin emptying to dusting, I learnt all the skills to clean an office. My co-workers were all brilliant to work with and one of the things I have to say was hard was the fact some office workers would still be there so that would make cleaning tough.
productive and fun work place
Chef/Steward (Former Employee), aberdeenJuly 30, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: being away from home
sodexo was a busy catering company. i was working on oil rigs with sodexo
Ideal workplace for busy students
Head Chef's Assistant (Former Employee), Niagara University, New YorkJuly 29, 2014
Sodexo was fantastic and worked well around my busy student schedule. Management was very understandable if I had to attend meetings with groups or go off campus for my volunteer coaching.
Cashier (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXJuly 29, 2014
Cons: short breaks
I really do not have any good to say about working for sodexo.
Fun and enjoyable
Cleaner (Former Employee), Plymouth, ENGJuly 29, 2014
My days were always different as I was doing different roles such as cleaner, coffee shop staff or giving meals to patients. The staff and patients were so friendly and I always had fun in work.

About Sodexo

Sodexo is a global leader in integrated food and facilities management. Our North American operations leverage the diversity, – Read more