Sodexo

Sodexo Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun workplace
Server (Former Employee), La Crosse, WIAugust 14, 2014
Pros: summers off, benefits
I enjoyed working for Sodexo very much. It was nice to interact with the students as well as faculty and co-workers.
enjoyable place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee), Newcastle upon Tyne, ENGAugust 14, 2014
Pros: free drinks
Cons: cold working conditions
fast environment, learn good leadership skills. co workers were helpful although some not so much. the hardest part of the job was keeping up with the the amount of customers at half time. the most enjoyable part was being in charge of the bar .
I enjoyed the atmosphere and work conditions at Sodexho
Prep Cook/Utilities (Former Employee), Glassboro, NJAugust 12, 2014
I worked in the kitchen as a part time dish washer and prep cook, I enjoyed what I did where I was and who I was working for
ok
Cook/Student Manager (Former Employee), Macomb, ILAugust 12, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: work schedule, shut down, demanding bosses
Decent company poor management at times. Demanding work schedule. Not enough hours. Hard times when school is closed.
fun employees and great customers
Cashier/ Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALAugust 11, 2014
Pros: demanding and fun
Cons: long hours
This job is where I learned how to become an assistant manager and how demanding the convenience stores were but I was up for the challenge.
enjoyable apart from management
Casual Worker- Waiter (Former Employee), Brighton and Hove, ENGAugust 11, 2014
Pros: co-workers were enjoyable to work with
Cons: management
co-workers very fun to work with,however management took all the fun out of the job
Extraordinary
Patient Transporter (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 11, 2014
A very up paced job with great management at staff never a slow day great with meeting new people and cultures
Park college was a great place to work, I only left there because I had a great opportunity that I could not pass on.
Food Service Director (Former Employee), Park College, Parkville, MissouriAugust 11, 2014
I really liked working at Park. It was a great place for me to develop my skills, feeding students has it's challenges but they appreciated my efforts. I received a special recognition from the student senate for my efforts.
I had a small staff there, so while they were easy to manage and work with, it was a hands on position if key staff where not – more... there. I had to use my cooking skills at times. I was part of the team and I did what was required to keep the students fed and happy.
I was the recipient of 1993 Rookie of the Year award given to me by the president of Sodexho, in addition, the president of the college stated to me as I left my position that he would like me to remain there at Park. – less
Workplace
Steward (Former Employee), Bulford, ENGAugust 9, 2014
Pros: great job
Cons: early mornings
Fantastic place all round
Great Staff
Great people to work for
Meeting different people was fantastic
Barista
Cashier/Barista (Former Employee), Saint Cloud, MNAugust 9, 2014
Delivered legendary customer service to all customers and maintained a calm presence in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
working in the commonwealth athletes village was a pleasure.
Logistics (Former Employee), GlasgowAugust 8, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere and great management rappore .
Cons: long hours
I would book into work at 9.50 pm i was shown how to collect orders and deliver the required orders to designated areas .
There was a few teams of designated people for orders from the walk in fridge or from the warehouse .
Management were always on hand if the need arouse or if there was a problem a charge hand was always available to remedy the situation – more... .
Sodexo took great care of all members of staff be it management or on the floor a real pleasure to work for and play a part in the commonwealth games in glasgow .
i was shown how to wrap pallets for safety and had to account for any stock delivered to my station . – less
Overseeing Daily Operations
Manager (Former Employee), Redding, CAAugust 8, 2014
Pros: flexible start times
Cons: hours per week
• Coaching and Mentoring of New Hires
• Supervised a staff over 70 employees
• Policies and Procedures Implementations
• Compliance of OSHA guidelines
• Compliance of State and Federal regulatory guidelines.
• Personnel scheduling/Payroll Oversight
• Vender Interaction for Contractual Arrangements
• Overseeing Project Operations
Fantastic Company
Environmental Services Regional Training Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 8, 2014
I have enjoyed my time at Sodexo and hope to retire from the company.
Great place to work for.
Environmental Services Operations Manager (Current Employee), Joliet, ILAugust 7, 2014
Pros: good benefits.
Cons: some long days
Must work 10 hour days.
You can learn a lot of management training.
Management is good but sometimes you can get a tuff one.
Co-worker are good some want to move quickly up the ladder so stay for short time.
Production - production - production
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Novi, MIAugust 6, 2014
Pros: daily meal
Cons: hourly wage
An environment to do just as instructed and
no options for free thinking.
informative
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee), Lanchester, ENGAugust 6, 2014
During my time at the school I learned a great deal about catering and i believe the experiences helped my through my later school life by excelling in my GCSEs
Awesome company and great employees
Marketing Intern/ Student Manager (Current Employee), Davenport, IAAugust 5, 2014
Pros: free food, awesome experience, flexible hours
Cons: n/a
Gained experience in both social media management and event planning.

co workers were extremely helpful and friendly.
Productive workplace with a great focus on family first.
Facilities Project Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 5, 2014
Productive workplace with a great focus on each employee being able to take care of family first.
Very Secure and responsilbe challenging postion that wil enable me to utilize my abilities and potential to the fullest extent.
Food Server (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAAugust 5, 2014
I love to work very hard motivate myself and get my job done on time. I learn to be professional and that it make your a very successful great worker. I learn how to manage things and task well I am a quick learner, The hardest part of my job is not having a great team of workers that's willing to put in plenty of effort and time in their work the most – more... enjoyable part of my job is being positive about what I'm doing I like to be positive and have a great attitude. – less
Corporate Sodexo
Operations Director (Current Employee), Troy, NYAugust 5, 2014
A great company to achieve work/life balance, but with new salary structures it is difficult to make a decent salary for the amount of work you put in day to day.

About Sodexo

Sodexo is a global leader in integrated food and facilities management. Our North American operations leverage the diversity, – Read more