Sodexo Employee Review

a great place to work
Custodian (Former Employee) –  CNRL FortMacmurry19 August 2013
. trying to keep everything neat and tidy. i learned to work with many different groups of people and it was fun. management was great to work for.my coworkers were great,i got along very well with my coworkers.there was no hard part about this job i worked in two buildings.i would go out to help in other places if i was needed.the most enjoyable part of my job was the people i worked for and the people i worked with.
Pros
the people i met
Cons
riding home on a bus

Other Sodexo Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
stewart (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL16 February 2018
I enjoyed working there and the people was very kind and patient they were always there to show me the right ways to do the job and to do the job safely
Great people, Great place to work
Janitor/Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Prince George, BC10 February 2018
I really enjoy working working with Sodexo here in Prince George. I have great co-workers. There is never a shortage of things to keep you busy. You are cleaning up after thousands of University students cleaning washrooms and collecting garbage and cleaning floors. I was assigned a cleaning zone so I was able to work out a cleaning routine in the building that worked best for me. The supervisors are fair and friendly, The General Manager is very knowledgeable and good person to work for. The other day I received a day of with pay for doing well, l felt really good about being recognized for what I do. The extended medical benefits with Sodexo are great, the regular Dental part is covered 100% so I was finally able to get my teeth fixed.
Pros
Best extended medical benefits I have had
Cons
Pay parking at the University

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sodexo. Our community is ready to answer.

53.4K