Sodexo Employee Review

Repetitive and physical work.
Patient Equipment Technician (Current Employee) –  Stanford, CA19 December 2012
A typical day at work would starts off with jobs being paged to your pager. These jobs would be started by either determining if the piece of equipment needed to be picked up or delivered. At times the job would call for multiple equipment at one time.

Management can be pretty firm and fair, I do at times feel that there are things that are told that shouldn't be carried out.

I have learned a little of the ebb and flow of the hospital, also the different operations from different departments.

My co-workers are a bunch of hard working individuals. There are though the few that do not full fill the standards of our department.

There isn't any really a hard part of the job. Basically its pretty exhausting being on your feet all day picking up and delivering equipment from one end of the hospital to the other. Also the movement of multiple equipment can take its toll on your body at the end of the day.

I really do not have any comment on the most enjoyable part of the day.
Pros
monthly potlocks
Cons
repetitive and physical work

Other Sodexo Employee Reviews

environnement de travail agréable
cuisinier (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 December 2017
la journée commence a 8h et se termine generalement vers 16h, en fonction des evenements qu'il y a, c'est un endroit agreable a travaillé, pas toujours a l'ecoute mais sain
Pros
bonne ambiance de travail
Great company
GM (Current Employee) –  Ontario24 November 2017
Awesome company! I would gladly work for Sodexo until I retire. Global company that provides global opportunity! I know they are also expanding their foot print in other areas beyond food service, which is a good sign as well.
Pros
Supports work life balance
Cons
Need more locations in the West

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sodexo. Our community is ready to answer.