Food Service Manager – Acute Care (Registered Dietitian)
About Sodexo “Make Every Day A Better Day”
Sodexo is the world’s leading provider of food and facilities management services with 12.5 billion dollars (Euro) in sales globally. Everyday, more than 380,000 Sodexo employees in 80 countries work to improve the quality of daily life for clients and customers in the communities we serve.
If you aspire to a job where your initiative and creativity will be highlighted every day, where your management skills will be recognized and if that's what motivates you, then Sodexo Canada has the position you are looking for.
Our Healthcare Division is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Food Service Manager for Chilliwack Hospital.
In your role as the Food Service Manager, you will work collaboratively with the General Manager and be responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all daily food services operations related to the preparation and service of meals to our clients. This role is located in Chilliwack, BC and will require your experience and knowledge as a Registered Dietitian to deliver excellence to patients in acute and long term care. You will demonstrate excellence in customer service, the ability to implement and maintain staff schedule, maintain high standards of food and physical safety and support our clients program.
Growth and Development:
- You must be a Registered Dietitian
- 3 to 5 years Healthcare Food service operation experience at the management/supervisory level
- Demonstrate managerial skills acquired from practical experience leading and directing a diverse team
- A minimum of 2 - 5 years in a similar role
- Must be familiar with collective agreements in a unionized setting
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and clients/ customers service skills
- Manage, select and develop people
- Ability to anticipate and resolve problems
- Ability to work with high standards in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet establish goals and objectives
- Ability to interpret financial data
- Proficient with MS Office/Excel and database applications
- Familiarity with the Computrition menu management system is an asset
- Value Behaviours:
Serving Clients and Customers
Analysis and Decision Making
Quality Assurance and Safety
Drive and Dependability
*A wide array of interesting jobs *Nationwide locations *Tremendous growth possibilities *Continuous learning opportunities *Incentive Plans *Rewards & Recognition *Employee Benefits *Flexible Time *Discounts *Committed to People Development *Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements *Diversity and Inclusion *Corporate Citizenship *Hunger Fighting Initiatives *Environmentally Conscious………… To find out more, come visit us at: www.sodexo.ca