Retail Food Service Manager
North Vancovuer, BC
Sodexo Canada has the position you are looking for. Our Healthcare Division is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Retail Food Service Manager. Working at our Acute Care site located in North Vancouver, BC, you will use your excellent customer service, financial management and multitasking skills to create an inviting atmosphere for our client and their guests. This role will draw upon your excellent presentation skills, your flair for catering to create a positive meal experience. Ideally you have branded food concept experience and you have a passion for coaching your employees daily to exceed expectations in all aspects of food service. You are a Red Seal chef who enjoys working with a dynamic team leading excellence.
If you aspire to a job where your initiative and creativity will be highlighted every day, where your management skills will be recognized and if that's what motivates you, we have the position you are searching for.
Recognized as a strategic partner, Sodexo Canada has consolidated its position by providing a range of Quality of Life in the corporate, education, healthcare and remote sites segments. Delivering more than 850 different food and facilities management solutions across 750+ sites, Sodexo is a market leader in Canada.
Operating in 80 countries, Sodexo serves 75 million consumers each day through its unique combination of On-site Services
- Manage the day to day retail food service operations at a large Acute Care facility.
- Strong staff management in a unionized environment, leading your team, scheduling, training and coaching.
- Use your strong business skills to manage site budget, work with production costs, labour costs, catering costs.
- Using your flair to create promotions for the retail food site
- Promote and grow a strong safety culture within the team including training, auditing and working with Safety Manager.
- Establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship resulting in highest levels of client and customer satisfaction and account retention, and future business growth plans
Growth and Development:
- Degree or diploma in Hospitality Management, or equivalent, Finance or Business, Red Seal Chef papers is mandatory
- You must possess 3 – 6 years of experience managing teams in a retail food service environment; experience with branded coffee shop is an asset
- Strong financial management skills, working with financial statements and budgets
Serving Clients and Customers
Analysis and Decision Making
Quality Assurance and Safety
Drive and Dependability
*A wide array of interesting jobs *Nationwide locations *Tremendous growth possibilities *Continuous learning opportunities *Incentive Plans *Rewards & Recognition *Employee Benefits *Flexible Time *Discounts *Committed to People Development *Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements *Diversity and Inclusion *Corporate Citizenship *Hunger Fighting Initiatives *Environmentally Conscious………… To find out more, come visit us at: www.sodexo.ca
We are committed to equity in employment. We use the masculine in order to lighten the text.
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Keywords: Retail Food Service, Restaurant Management, Red Seal Chef, Budget, Finance