Health and Safety Supervisor
Remote Sites - Work in Fort St. John - Work a rotation of 21 days in camp, 9 days out
Fort St. John, BC
About Sodexo “Make Every Day A Better Day”
Sodexo Canada has the position you are looking for. We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Health and Safety Supervisor. You must be able to work a rotating shift of 21 days in camp, 9 days out. This role supports all shifts in camp.
If you aspire to a job where your initiative and creativity will be highlighted every day, where your management skills will be recognized and if that's what motivates you, we have the position you are searching for.
Sodexo is the world’s leading provider of food and facilities management services with 12.5 billion dollars (Euro) in sales globally. Everyday, more than 380,000 Sodexo employees in 80 countries work to improve the quality of daily life for clients and customers in the communities we serve.
· Work across the site using strong negotiation skills, superior presentation skills and influential communication skills
· Experience and/or knowledge in food safety and some environmental safety within a remote site
· Proven ability to lead, develop and engage employees
· Knowledge of applicable health and safety practices and legislation
· Establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship resulting in highest levels of client and customer satisfaction and account retention, and future business growth plans
· Effectively assist with incident investigation
· Assist in unit openings, mobilizations and transitions
· Assist managers operate within the Sodexo Safety Management System
· Assist and participate in training for safety
Growth and Development:
· Post secondary as well as CRSP designation an asset
· COR Audit is an asset
· 2 - 5 years in a similar role
· You must be able to work independently and creatively within your role
· Knowledge of Food Safety (Food Safe Level 1) HACCP and Food Service is an asset within a cafeteria or restaurant setting
Serving Clients and Customers
Analysis and Decision Making
Quality Assurance and Safety
Drive and Dependability
*A wide array of interesting jobs *Nationwide locations *Tremendous growth possibilities *Continuous learning opportunities *Incentive Plans *Rewards & Recognition *Employee Benefits *Flexible Time *Discounts *Committed to People Development *Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements *Diversity and Inclusion *Corporate Citizenship *Hunger Fighting Initiatives *Environmentally Conscious………… To find out more, come visit us at: www.sodexo.ca
We are committed to equity in employment. We use the masculine in order to lighten the text.
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Keywords: Health and Safety, COR, CRSP, Audit, Safety Manager