Food Service Manager Remote Sites
Remote Sites – Fort Mc Murray, BC
Work 14 days in/7 days out
About Sodexo “Make Every Day A Better Day”
Sodexo Canada has the position you are looking for. Our Remote Division seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Food Service Manager Remote Sites. This role requires your ability to work a rotation schedule 14 days in camp, 7 days out of camp.
If you aspire to a job where your initiative and creativity will be highlighted every day, where your management skills will be recognized and if that's what motivates you, we have the position you are searching for.
Sodexo is the world’s leading provider of food and facilities management services with 12.5 billion dollars (Euro) in sales globally. Everyday, more than 380,000 Sodexo employees in 80 countries work to improve the quality of daily life for clients and customers in the communities we serve.
- Supporting the General Manager to deliver on defined day to day activities for our client contract regarding all Food Service Delivery
-You are responsible for all kitchen activities including scheduling, inventory, product ordering, food costs, labour costs, menu planning, catering.
-Manage all day to day kitchen activities ensuring smooth service
-Manage kitchen Health and Safety programs, HACCP program, Safety training
Growth and Development:
· You must possess Red Seal certification
· 5-7 years experience at the management/supervisory level working with kitchen management
· Demonstrate managerial skills acquired from practical experience leading and directing a diverse team
· Excellent leadership, interpersonal and clients/ customers service skills
· Ability to anticipate and resolve problems
· Ability to work with high standards in a fast paced environment, utilize your strong knowledge of Health and Safety to be a safety leader in the kitchen, work with HACCP standards and guidelines
· Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet establish goals and objectives
· Ability to interpret financial data
· Proficient with MS Office/Excel and database applications
Serving Clients and Customers
Analysis and Decision Making
Quality Assurance and Safety
Drive and Dependability
*A wide array of interesting jobs *Nationwide locations *Tremendous growth possibilities *Continuous learning opportunities *Incentive Plans *Rewards & Recognition *Employee Benefits *Flexible Time *Discounts *Committed to People Development *Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements *Diversity and Inclusion *Corporate Citizenship *Hunger Fighting Initiatives *Environmentally Conscious………… To find out more, come visit us at: www.sodexo.ca
We are committed to equity in employment..
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.