Food Service Assistant Manager
(Maternity Leave Vacancy)
About Sodexo “Make Every Day A Better Day”
Sodexo Canada has the position you are looking for. Our Campus Division is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager.
If you aspire to a job where your initiative and creativity will be highlighted every day, where your management skills will be recognized and if that's what motivates you, we have the position you are searching for.Sodexo is the world’s leading provider of food and facilities management services with 12.5 billion dollars (Euro) in sales globally. Every day, more than 380,000 Sodexo employees in 80 countries work to improve the quality of daily life for clients and customers in the communities we serve.
As the Food Services Assistant Manager, you will serve as a Sodexo representative for one of our busy, exciting Campus accounts. You will be responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all food service activities in a fast paced dining hall environment. You will work towards maintaining a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship with the client, with goals to be achieved including the highest possible client and customer satisfaction levels, employee relations, employee retention programs, and required financial results. This site requires your excellent marketing abilities in this fast paced environment. You will coach, mentor and train a dynamic team while exceeding expectations.
Growth and Development:
· Business Degree or Diploma in Hospitality preferred
· Experience in campus food services an asset
· Development and implementation of sales strategies and business plans for marketing and complimentary growth
· Financial Management including annual budget development, labour scheduling and product cost controls.
· Production supervision of food preparation in high volume environments
· Excellent customer service skills
· Catering or Event Planning experience is an asset
· Excellent leadership skills
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
· Ability to analyze and interpret financial information related to food and menu costing
· Strong communicator, excellent interpersonal skills
· Dynamic and creative
· Stress tolerance/ Flexibility
· Drive & Dependability
· Organization & Time Management
· Quality Control
· Physical Safety Knowledge
· Food Safety Knowledge
· Excellence in Customer Service
*A wide array of interesting jobs *Nationwide locations *Tremendous growth possibilities *Continuous learning opportunities *Incentive Plans *Rewards & Recognition *Employee Benefits *Flexible Time *Discounts *Committed to People Development *Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements *Diversity and Inclusion *Corporate Citizenship *Hunger Fighting Initiatives *Environmentally Conscious………… To find out more, come visit us at: www.sodexo.ca
We are committed to equity in employment. We use the masculine in order to lighten the text.
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Keywords: Kitchen, Training, Health and Safety, HACCP