As a First Cook at one of our corporate accounts, you will act as a right hand to the Executive Chef and Sous Chef.
You will be responsible for preparing and producing food items for A La Carte, Buffets, Banquets etc…to the specified requirement set by the chef.
You must be flexible; Open minded and confident to take over any section of the kitchen operation at any time.
To ensure a high quality of food, value, consistency, and satisfaction to our guests.
Learn, Grow, Develop
- Related post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Chef’s Papers (Red Seal) required
- Related Kitchen Management experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Effective planning, organizing and time management skills
Serving Clients and Customers
Drive and Dependability
Promoting and Supporting Diversity
Managing Employee Performance and Development
Ensuring Safe and Quality Operations
Managing Multiple Priorities
Effective Decision Making
Providing Quality Services
Indeed - 11 months ago
- 17 days ago
Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville
Canadian Job Bank
- 10 days ago
- 30+ days ago
Sodexo: A global organization.
You will be joining a worldwide organization with over 380,000 employees in 80 countries. We are the global...