Facilities Implementation Maximo Data Specialist
Fort McMurray, AB
Sodexo Canada has the position you are looking for. Our Remote Sites team is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Facilities Implementation Maximo Data Specialist. This is an excellent contract opportunity for candidates seeking to grow their Facilities, Maintenance Engineering or technical experience.
If you aspire to a job where your initiative and creativity will be highlighted every day, where your management skills will be recognized and if that's what motivates you, we have the position you are searching for.
Recognized as a strategic partner, Sodexo Canada has consolidated its position by providing a range of Quality of Life in the corporate, education, healthcare and remote sites segments. Delivering more than 850 different food and facilities management solutions across 750 sites, Sodexo is a market leader in Canada.
Operating in 80 countries, Sodexo serves 75 million consumers each day through its unique combination of On-site Services
Working with the Facilities Manager and client, you will implement the Maximo strategies for the site CMMS system. Integrating all aspects of facilities management, preventative maintenance and life cycle of equipment into this database. Using your strong Maximo skills, you will perform trouble shooting, inventory and create reports using MS Project. As well you will develop maintenance records within the Maximo system.
In this role you will perform inventory function nationally to prepare units for use of Maximo application as well as review existing databases and equipment records and apply code compliance, facilities management practices and practical experience to program data.
You must be able to answer technical CMMS program questions generated by subordinates, Sodexo management staff at the unit level and respond to client/unit staff.
You role will be instrumental in developing and adjust implementation efforts to meet field, client and Sodexo operations and financial requirements.
Overall, you will ensure customer satisfaction levels for both internal and external customers.
You will also identify process improvements and enhancements to improve implementation effectiveness over time and communicate program objectives to Unit Management staff and clients as necessary.
Growth and Development:
- You must possess a minimum of 2 year's management/analysis experience in a facilities management environment, or equivalent education/training.
- Be completely fluent with Maximo and MS Project for reports generation. You must also work with Smart Sheets.
- Comfortable with handling and migrating large data sets to map legacy system data to global system standards
- You will utilize your thorough knowledge of facilities assets, equipment, systems and nomenclature.
- You must possess strong experience using established CMMS programs and reports
- You will use your proficient skills in Microsoft products, primarily Microsoft Excel, databases and handheld technologies
- You possess the ability to provide software trouble shooting, data and business analysis service to customers nationally in Facilities Management business lines.
- Thorough understanding of inventory and operations processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively and handle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
Serving Clients and Customers
Analysis and Decision Making
Quality Assurance and Safety
Drive and Dependability
*A wide array of interesting jobs *Nationwide locations *Tremendous growth possibilities *Continuous learning opportunities *Incentive Plans *Rewards & Recognition *Employee Benefits *Flexible Time *Discounts *Committed to People Development *Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements *Diversity and Inclusion *Corporate Citizenship *Hunger Fighting Initiatives *Environmentally Conscious………… To find out more, come visit us at: www.sodexo.ca
We are committed to equity in employment. We use the masculine in order to lighten the text.
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Keywords: Maximo, CMMS, MS Project, Facilities Management, Asset Management