Director of Business Development - Healthcare
Reporting to the Vice President Business Development, you will champion the growth of Sodexo’s Service Solutions in the Healthcare market. As the key driver of new healthcare opportunities, your networking, business development, relationship building, and closing skills will demonstrate and promote Sodexo culture, values and management philosophy. You will develop a pipeline of clients for the healthcare sector, research the industry and potential, source and develop relationships with potential clients and partner with our operational leaders to develop proposals for new business. You will take an active part in developing new service packages and focus on building lasting relationships with our current and prospective partners.
Your leadership and contribution to the proposal writing team will ensure the growth in volume and profitability in your segment. Working towards targets, you are naturally motivated to achieve and exceed your targets. You are a hunter by nature; you will find opportunities…you are resilient. You expect to be held accountable for your results. You are a team-player, who knows when and who to bring in to close the deal.
The successful candidate will demonstrate our core values of Service Spirit, Team Spirit and Spirit of Progress and help lead Sodexo to be the premier outsourcing expert in Quality of Life services.
· Deliver on defined sales targets for On-Site Service Solutions (food and facilities management services to ensure that Sodexo enjoys targeted aggressive and profitable growth
· Develop and implement a strategic plan to identify key areas of growth potential including identification, prospect qualification, organization survey, proposal development, proposal delivery and contract negotiation.
· Develop and manage a structured pipeline of new business potential using Sodexo’s sales qualification processes
· Establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship resulting in highest levels of client and customer satisfaction and account retention, and future business growth plans
· Interface with all levels of management for purposes of consultation, intervention and facilitation of strategic sales experiences.
· Maintain awareness of industry, competition and market conditions and leverage current client relationships to develop new business opportunities
· Provide direction on implementation and delivery of sales needs and create a competitive advantage through the design, development and recommendation of sales and marketing programs.
· In partnership with operations, lead all new business development proposals and liaise with Finance, Marketing, and Human Resources throughout the solutions development process
Growth and Development
· Experience selling to Healthcare clients
· Experience selling food services, facilities or property management services
· Experience responding to complex RFP’s with and large-volume, multi-year contracts
· University degree or equivalent experience
· Experience with sales management databaes (CRM)
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Superior writing skills
· C Suite friendly, proven success
· Ability to motivate people
· Proficient with numbers, particularly as it relates to sales
· Bilingual in French and English is an asset
· Drive and Dependability
· Championing Diversity
· Interpersonal Relationships
· Partnering to Achieve Client Solutions
· Identifying and Qualifying Leads
· Passion for Winning
· A Deal Maker