Bartender Busy Irish Pub
About Sodexo “Make Every Day A Better Day”
Sodexo Canada has the position you are looking for. Our busy pub and restaurant is seeking dynamic individuals to fill the role of Bartender.
If you aspire to a job where your initiative and creativity will be highlighted every day, where your management skills will be recognized and if that's what motivates you, we have the position you are searching for. Sodexo is the world’s leading provider of food and facilities management services with 18 billion dollars (Euro) in sales globally. Everyday, more than 420,000 Sodexo employees in 80 countries work to improve the quality of daily life for clients and customers in the communities we serve.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality guests’ experience
- Take orders from guests and beverage orders from servers.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the Restaurant’s standard drink
- Learns the names and personally recognize our regulars.
- Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt into the register system.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change (if applicable).
- Wash and sterilize glassware.
- Prepare garnishes for drinks and replenish snacks for bar patrons.
- Maintains bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation
and promotion of beverages.
- Clear and reset tables in bar area.
- Present drink menus, make specific recommendations and answer questions regarding beverages.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Receive and serve food orders to guests seated at the bar.
- Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to supervisor.
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies.
Growth and Development:
-2-4 years of experience within a restaurant/pub environment working in bartending
--Strong communication skills required both written and oral
-Exceptional customer service skills,
Serving Clients and Customers
Analysis and Decision Making
Quality Assurance and Safety
Drive and Dependability
*A wide array of interesting jobs *Nationwide locations *Tremendous growth possibilities *Continuous learning opportunities *Incentive Plans *Rewards & Recognition *Employee Benefits *Flexible Time *Discounts *Committed to People Development *Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements *Diversity and Inclusion *Corporate Citizenship *Hunger Fighting Initiatives *Environmentally Conscious………… To find out more, come visit us at: www.sodexo.ca
We are committed to equity in employment.
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.