Assistant Facilities Operations Manager Remote Sites
Fort Mac Murray, AB – Work 14 Days In Camp/ 7 Days Out
Sodexo Canada has the position you are looking for. Our Remote Division is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Assistant Facilities Operations Manager for our Remote Site Camp located in Fort Mac Murray AB. You must be able to work within a rotating schedule of 14 days in camp, 7 days out.
If you aspire to a job where your initiative and creativity will be highlighted every day, where your management skills will be recognized and if that's what motivates you, we have the position you are searching for.
Sodexo is the world’s leading provider of food and facilities management services with 18 billion dollars (Euro) in sales globally. Everyday, more than 420,000 Sodexo employees in 80 countries work to improve the quality of daily life for clients and customers in the communities we serve.
-Establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship resulting in highest levels of client and customer satisfaction and account retention, and future business growth plans
-Work with planning of CMMS systems to be implemented on site as well as establish appropriate Preventative Maintenance Systems.
-Manage facilities staff and contractors to ensure smooth management of the site
-Troubleshooting issues that arise within the facilities systems
-Establish daily routines for team to maintain the facility both internally and externally
-Implement and manage Sodexo health and safety programs within the facility
-Manage all safety systems within the facility
Growth and Development:
· Post Secondary Degree or Diploma in Facilities Management or Engineering
· 5 – 7 years experience managing facilities services, janitorial, custodial, grounds services, maintenance, hard asset maintenance and forecasting, preventative maintenance
· Experience working with CMMS systems preferably MAXIMO
· Work with coordination of set up for events, access to site
· People oriented, strong financial acumen, outgoing personality
· Facilities Management experience working with up to 2-4 direct reports, team of 20 indirect reports.
· Must possess experience working with managing diverse teams of multiple disciplines to deliver on maximum client satisfaction
· Excellent financial acumen, completing daily, weekly, monthly reports
· Experience working with Preventative Maintenance planning within a facility
· You must possess strong customer service and communication skills
Serving Clients and Customers
Analysis and Decision Making
Quality Assurance and Safety
Drive and Dependability
*A wide array of interesting jobs *Nationwide locations *Tremendous growth possibilities *Continuous learning opportunities *Incentive Plans *Rewards & Recognition *Employee Benefits *Flexible Time *Discounts *Committed to People Development *Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements *Diversity and Inclusion *Corporate Citizenship *Hunger Fighting Initiatives *Environmentally Conscious………… To find out more, come visit us at: www.sodexo.ca
We are committed to equity in employment.
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.