Sodexo Canada Employee Review

View all Sodexo Canada reviews

Productive and fun setting in a camp atmosphere
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Wuskwatim Manitoba26 September 2013
Worked daily as a housekeeper camp volume men ratio 300-500. Management was great they were always there to help in matters to be resolved. Co-workers were very team oriented, everyone got along very well. Most enjoyable part of the day was when everyone was in a good mood and everything went smooth. The most hardest of the job was when there was not enough employees to do the job.
Pros
Having 1/2 days off on Sundays
Cons
12-14 hour days

Other Sodexo Canada Employee Reviews

Could have been a lot better.
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC1 December 2017
A typical day at work was repetitive. I learned a lot about different ways to clean different messes. I had very little interaction with management. I worked the afternoon hours away from the main building. The hardest part of the job was being overworked and underpaid and under appreciated by my coworkers. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I had customers come up and tell me what an amazing job I do and that they notice how hard I work.
Pros
Got to meet a lot of interesting people from all over the world who came to study here.
Cons
Low wage for the amount of work expected to be done
Good workplace
Camp Attendant (Former Employee) –  St. Albert, AB29 November 2017
Only worked with this company 3 months. Lots of sports,games room.management was good,The hardest part of job was being away from home.The most enjoyable was the people I worked with.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
being away from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sodexo Canada. Our community is ready to answer.