As a Web/Graphic Designer your primary responsibility will be to produce all the creative assets for all the daily sales featured on www.SocialShopper.com. This includes merchandising images for the site, email creative, and advertising artwork to drive traffic to each sale. You will work closely with the SocialShopper Sale Production Team to conceive and execute each of our sales.
Additionally, this position will work closely with the Sr. Art Director to support the department's creative needs on a broad array of design projects. This includes new site designs for www.SocialShopper.com, promotional microsites, landing pages, and other advertising campaigns. You will be a highly motivated, forward thinking contributor, excited to be a key contributor to the success of each SocialShopper sale.
This is a great opportunity to get involved in the early stages and room for growth, including leadership roles.
As our Web and Graphic Designer, you will:
- Design daily deal images for each sale by incorporating assets from the merchant and design direction from the sales team
- Collaborate with Sr. Art Director to support a broad array of other design projects such as site design, sub-divisions of SocialShopper, promotional microsites, landing pages, and other advertising
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Experience with designing and producing for a website, including banners, ads, site designs,
- Be up to date with current trends in Social Media and have a passion for it.
- Experience with branding and developing brand
- Experience creating graphics for web environments
- Understanding of style guidelines, the design process, and creative workflow
- The ability to take a project from concept to completion, good communication, organizational, and time management skills are essential
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, optimistic with a 'can-do' attitude
- School experience in graphic design, web design, or equivalent experience
Based on experience.
How to Apply:
Send resume and portfolio zipped up or web link to jobs[at]socialshopper.com.
Applications without a portfolio will not be accepted.
SocialShopper gives you the perfect opportunity to experience cool, fun, and exciting things in your city every day at 50% - 90% off.