Internet Marketing Strategist – SEO Specialist
The SEO Specialist will be primarily responsible for managing ALL internet marketing campaigns with respect to the following: Google Ad Campaigns, Facebook Campaigns, daily optimization of CPA and ad placement, and achieving top SEO rankings. Furthermore, this role is responsible for researching the competition and investigating the newest SEO trends, and reporting results with extensive Google Analytics analysis. You must welcome chaos and disorder, while at the same time remain extremely organized and timely with your deliverables.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in internet marketing
- Extensive knowledge in SEO, Social Media and E-commerce
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics
- Proven track record of driving traffic and increasing rankings
- Great communication skills
- Strong grammar, writing, and communication skills
- Degree or Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work without supervision as well as part of a team
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Basic HTML and web design knowledge is a plus
- Implement SEO strategies to reach companies goals within budget
- Communicate regularly with team members
- Proactively make strategic campaign recommendation
- Create monthly reports and identify opportunities to improve the current rankings and traffic
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends by regularly reading articles from industry leading websites
- Liaise with link development providers to develop inbound links
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates using Google Analytics
- Provide technical SEO expertise to the sales team as required
Based on experience.
If this position is of interest to you please send your resume and cover letter to jobs[at]socialshopper.com with the subject – “Internet Marketing Strategist – SEO Specialist”. Must be Vancouver based.