Leave Traditional Sales Positions Behind!
Launched in August 2010, we are one of the top Social E-Commerce sites, 2nd largest in Vancouver, offering unbeatable deals on the best stuff to do, eat, and see in the city. We use collective buying power to offer unbeatable prices and provide significant benefits to businesses and consumers.
We partner with restaurants, spas, events, activities and so on, negotiating great deals on great things to do in our city on behalf of our subscribers.
We are a highly reputable company within the Vancouver business community, seeking individuals who are energetic, enthusiastic, and motivated to leverage current connections and build partnerships with local merchants. We are located in beautiful downtown Vancouver.
- Prospect, consult with, and close local merchants on compelling offers for our subscribers.
- Identify new and creative businesses & activities to be featured, expanding the range of offers for our subscribers.
- Present Social Shopper as a unique alternative for businesses to utilize as a way of acquiring new customers.
- Ongoing management of merchant relationships.
- Daily, weekly and monthly prospects, call numbers, sales pipeline and sales closed reporting to management.
- Facilitating the merchant documentation in conjunction with the production team.
- A positive can-do attitude with a desire to succeed.
- Experience canvassing and cold calling into various types of local businesses, with evidence of consistent and current success.
- 1 + years of online sales, advertising sales, and social media experience.
- Great communication and phone presentation skills.
- Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations.
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus, productivity and meeting deadlines.
- Flexible, and able to quickly adapt to new situations.
- Good knowledge of the Internet as a tool and interest in social media.
- Good knowledge of Vancouver and the surrounding areas.
- Must have a vehicle and a valid driver's license.
All interested candidates to please send resume and cover letter. No phone calls please.