You've spent 4 years studying Marketing.
More importantly, you've spent a lifetime immersing yourself in every single aspect of Social Media Marketing.
Sure maybe you don't have a resume to "prove" that you're a social media expert, but deep down inside you know you're the best there is.
You just need someone to give you a chance.
You see so many companies making mistakes. Mistakes on their blog, mistakes on their Fanpage, mistakes on Twitter.
You want to show people how to use the most cutting edge tools available to help them turn their social media marketing into an explosive growth engine for their business.
Do you have what it takes to help some of our biggest clients including: BlueNotes, http://www.acefitness.org, Anytime Fitness, Fox and the Fiddle and Equinox take their social media marketing to the next level?
What Will It Take To Get An Interview?
1. Killer knowledge of Creating Social Media Marketing Campaigns
2. Kickass Sales Copywriting and Blogging Expertise
3. A Desire for Continuous Self-Improvement
4. Encyclopedic Knowledge of Social Media Best Practices
5. The Ability To Drink 6-8 Shots Without Face-planting at the Company Christmas Party
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please respond with your resume and samples of your social media marketing work