Candidate must have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of research and program evaluation methodology, statistical analyses, qualitative and quantitative analyses and experience with survey design and tool development.
- Ability to use SPSS and/or GIS
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation and organizational skills including all appropriate software
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team in a community development environment
- Flexibility and ability to manage several tasks simultaneously
- Relevant post-secondary degree involving research, statistics and evaluation with related research work experience including co-op, internship or academic placement
- Bilingualism (French/English) preferable
Indeed - 14 months ago
Non profit social research and community development organization.