Sobotec Ltd. is a leading supplier & fabricator of architectural metal wall systems with facilities located in the Hamilton area. These wall systems primarily utilize aluminum composite sheet material in conjunction with extruded aluminum profiles fabricated into wall panels. These wall panels are designed for application on various building types throughout North America ranging from the petroleum industry (i.e. gas stations, car washes, fuelling centres, etc.), automotive dealerships, medical & educational institutions to the interior and exteriors of corporate office buildings.
As part of the Sobotec Ltd. Engineering team the successful candidate will be using AutoCAD to develop shop drawings for unitized window wall and curtain wall.
Specific Requirements - Must be able to:
- Create 2D and 3D shop drawings using AutoCAD for unitized window wall and curtain wall.
- Interpret architectural and structural drawings, specifications, design drawings and sketches.
- Prepare engineering drawings for manufacturing
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of manufacturing, installation and glazing process.
- Post-Secondary education in Architecture, Engineering Building Science or Construction technology.
- Mid to High Proficiency with AutoCAD, MSOffice and Cut Planner
- Prior experience detailing Curtainwall
We thank all for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.