Sobotec is a North American leader in architectural wall panel system design, fabrication and installation. The company is located in Hamilton. It is currently looking for a Controller to join its finance team. The Controller will report directly to the company’s owners, must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, gets results in a timely fashion and be able to review existing processes and implement improvements.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Preparing timely and accurate monthly financial statements for company’s owners
- Supervising and training an accounting team of four and conducting annual performance reviews
- Overseeing company’s HR department
- Preparing monthly Rolling Forecasts and Annual Budgeting
- Coordinate with external accounting firms for financial information and tax filings
- Supervising collections including dealing with liens, bankruptcies, warranties…
- Overseeing the compliance with US Sales/Use Tax and Excise/Corporate tax filing requirements
- Accounting Designation is required (CPA,CA, CGA, CMA)
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in accounting
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Experience in Manufacturing/Construction is an asset
Please note “Controller Position” in your subject line. Selected candidates will be contacted for further interviews.
Indeed - 5 months ago