Sobeys Employee Review

The people make the difference
Meal Solutions associate (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon SK, Varsity Commons30 April 2014
This job started out ok. Then it all went downhill, we were overworked and under payed. None of the employees were very friendly, did not want to be friends or help the others out. One employee was horribly lazy but would pin it on the new staff because he knew the manager would believe him. Had to make unrealistic amounts of pizza and sandwiches in very little time. Overall not a fair place to work at all.
Pros
Cons
Weird hours, a lot work, rude or dishonest co-workers, horrible manager

Other Sobeys Employee Reviews

great first job
Costumer service/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orleans, ON13 December 2017
I started working at Sobeys around the age of 15. I got the job 3 days after my interview and started right away. They gave me as many shifts as I wanted and also are very supportive about education and will permit you to get days off for school which is great for adolescents trying to get into good schools. Very supportive team overall, great management, great atmosphere.
Pros
close to home
Cons
busy seasons
Fun, respectful, and helpful.
Bakery Clerk (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON12 December 2017
Overall my experience at Sobeys was fantastic. Both the fellow workers and management staff were all kind and respectful people that I could go to for any help I required.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sobeys. Our community is ready to answer.