Sobeys Employee Review

Customer Service Sobey's
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON2 October 2013
Sobey's was a decent job. I had to deal with a lot of customer complaints, refunds and exchanges. My manager was rude and the supervisors always called in sick. The cashiers would always take washroom breaks for 20 minutes at a time, which lead to long line ups at the customer service desk, and annoyed customers who just wanted to purchase lottery tickets but were waiting in a long lineup. I had more responsibilities than the job required, which I didn't mind, so I would just go to work and leave and make the best of it.
Pros
lunch time
Cons
no employee discount

Other Sobeys Employee Reviews

Many skills learned
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lakeshore, ON24 February 2018
The job keeps you very busy at all times of the shift, you learn many skills depending on the department that you are in. However the hours were not very good.
Cons
Not enough hours
great place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, AB23 February 2018
i did enjoy working for sobeys. had good coworkers and was enjoyable to meet and help the customers. felt good to answer guestions for the people and just to be useful.management in this store were very helpful it was easy to go to work.
Pros
at break time there was always snacks.coffee.cookies etc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sobeys. Our community is ready to answer.