POSITION: Graphic Designer
Report to: Web Manager
Duration: 6-month contract, with potentially an option to continue
To be considered for the Graphic Designer position, the successful candidate will have 2+ years of experience and be able to provide a design portfolio. Snuggle Bugz is searching for the right candidate who understands Direct Marketing and has previous experience designing email campaigns. The ideal Graphic Designer must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver, and has a solid background in HTML and Inline CSS. It is vital that all candidates include an online portfolio with their initial application. He/she will also be a team-player, who likes to work in a dynamic environment with fun people working for an amazing company!
The graphic designer will serve within the marketing team, designing email newsletters, banner ads and web advertisements, as well as occasional print projects. The Email Designer will be responsible for creating original email designs from briefs and will help with editing and HTML and produce emails to final approval. He/she will potentially be asked to write compelling titles and subject lines and work with copy as well.Potential areas of work could include:
Email Marketing Campaigns
- Creative design of email campaigns
- HTML production of emails for final approval
- Email testing such as A/B split testing, subject line and copy testing.
Marketing Campaign/Promotion Assistance
- Providing creative input and assisting in the concept development of marketing campaigns
- Assisting in the creation of graphic content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Providing graphic content support for bloggers
- Working on print media projects such as magazine, newspaper, in-store signs as required
- Assist in design layouts, concept designs for our SnuggleBugz.ca property
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume and any additional information to careers(at)snugglebugz.ca