SNL

SNL Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The team concept of everyone working together to get the job done
truckdriver (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 10, 2014
I would go in inspect all trailers as the spotter and then move ready loads to put in empty trailers for next day loads and then I would have 5 maybe 6 inbound loads to put in certain dock door one at a time to be unloaded and separated by bakery workers. I learned how to packout bread and load up trucks which is not part of my job but if needed to help out in certain areas I would know how to do things. I wanted to learn different things so I would at least be experienced in other areas. The hardest part of the job is dealing with co workers who hate what they are doing. They hate their job and don't like that you are happy being employed by the company so they down talk you and try to make you out to be foolish. But I always say if you don't like your job...GO HOME.
Handyman job for work experience
Handyman (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 12, 2013
- Perform handyman duties needed to start job experience of a growing student and individual.
- Learned hard work and how to stay persistant and not falter after a long days work.
- Learned to work with hands.
Productive workplace.
Truck Driver (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 22, 2012
Pros: constant work
Cons: had some workers empty out two trucks.
The company had some discrimnation, overloaded some worker more than others.
ths was a part time job
truck driver (Former Employee), tyler, txSeptember 8, 2011
this was just a part time job, and was very enlinghten, i never know that bread sould be so heavy
gezlig
orderpicker picbyvoice SNL Lidl (Former Employee), Sint-Niklaas, VLGMarch 22, 2015
vrijdag was echt niet mijn favoriet dag op snl
goed sfeer bij collages
de mooiste bij snl alles was duidelijk
ambiente sempre agradavel, me proporçionou ótimos momentos.
Operador de Empilhadeira (Former Employee), Rio de Janeiro, RJOctober 17, 2013
Empresa boa de trabalhar em crescimento no mercado, aprendi muito la pois começei como aux. de estoque, passei para aux. de recebimento e depois passei a operador de empilhadeira.
só tenho a agradeçer aos colegas de trabalho por estar sempre procurando ajudar, a gerençia sempre fazendo de tudo para ajudar a formar profisionais.