*Looking for candidates with programming and operating experience on CNC machines.
Wood working background is required.*
-Read, understand and execute mechanical drawings using CNC machines safely, accurately and quickly.
- Complete all reports as instructed.
- Keep the machine and work area clean and in order.
- Complete minor machine services according to instructions.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in MasterCam software for woodworking CNC machine
- Assemble and pack manufactured parts.
- Capable of working under pressure
- Effective communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to participate in a team environment
- 3-5 years experience with CNC machine
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview - PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS!