Job Title: Club Manager
Position Type: Permanent Full-Time
Education Required: No, but would be an asset
Experience Required: Yes
SNAP Fitness is the world’s fastest growing fitness chain with over 1,300 locations across the globe. SNAP facilities are open 24x7, and built in communities close to residential areas for convenience and comfort of being right next door. At SNAP Fitness we encourage, motivate and help members get results.
What is a Club Manager?
This position allows you to introduce new members to our wonderful facility and a healthy lifestyle. As a Club Manager you get to give people hope and make a large impact in changing their life. You will also manage the facility and ensure the club remains a clean and comfortable place for members. You will manage club staff and daily operations to ensure the club is running smoothly and profitably. Your reporting manager will be the General Manager. To ensure you are successful at SNAP Fitness, we provide ongoing training and tools to help you every step of the way to be successful in this role.
Working with SNAP Fitness gives you:
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- FREE Fitness membership for you and your family
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Industry’s best fitness equipment, including cardio, strength training equipment and more
- Clean, comfortable, safe environment
- Competitive base pay and excellent commission structure
- Greet and welcome members in a warm and friendly manner. Member needs met courteously and promptly
- Ensuring Membership and Personal Training sales goals are met
- Prospecting new members
- Manage the club assistants and personal trainers
- Daily operations and administration
- Creating daily reports
- Adhere to and promote monthly marketing
- Assisting members with proper use of resistance & cardio equipment
- Motivate and encourage the members to meet their fitness goals
- Answer phone calls and book appointments to accommodate members needs
- Provide a supporting role in cleaning the club
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Passion for fitness
- Peak attitude
- First Aid and CPR Certification
- Strong communication, customer service and leadership skills
- Management experience
- Multi-tasking leader
- Ability to work flexible hours