Pros: lots of hours
Cons: management need to be organized
- Busy atmosphere always receiving back to back calls
- have to know multiple products for Rogers eg: Wireless, Cable, Homephone, Internet, Home Security
- Always up to date in all products, services, promotions, discounts, etc
- the most enjoyable part of the job would be the people in my verification team, even though the work is stressful, the team – more... is always there to make you laugh.
- long hours my daily shift ranges from 9am-9pm and mandatory two Saturday shift per month.
- hardest part of the job would be trying to get the customer to understand that your there to help them with there bills and service by providing extra services that help them cut there monthly costs down tremendously.
- what i learned in this company is a ways to rebuttal and help the customer understand what there needs are.
- also i learned to be more organized, time management, and leave to be an excellent multitask person. – less